Hi Chris,

I would think that it works like that. But it doesn't not in my
case :). The problem obviously is in settings_local.py in the
ReviewBoard directory. If I set the correct db settings there
everything works. But the default settings_local don't work for me.
Settings_local.py in site directory obviously is somehow ignored (I've
checked the rights and settings and everything is working). If I copy
my site settings_local.py into ReviewBoard directory then rb-site
upgrade works as well. Does the rb-site have its config somewhere? I
can imagine that when I was playing with the migration (install,
upgrade, reinstall, remove, ... in different directories) it could
somehow remember this wrong location for settings_local file?

Cheers,
Tom