The settings_local.py in the ReviewBoard egg directory was a packaging error
that has been fixed in the latest nightly. Go ahead and delete
settings_local.py and .pyc from that directory and try the install again.

You shouldn't hit this with future packages. What should be happening is
that rb-site will generate a new settings_local.py in your new site's conf/
directory, and use that for everything.

Christian Hammond - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
VMware, Inc.