On 4/9/19 7:49 AM, Sami Jumppanen wrote:

Out of curiosity, what is the problem?

I have no idea. I'm in the middle of typing, and then the computer is just frozen rock solid. When I get it back up, there's a good chance X11 or Weyland or whatever I'm using will be broken to a point where I can't figure out how to fix it. In my current iteration of this, KDE boots with my session apps in a void, and then about five minutes later it finally throws the rest of my desktop around those windows. There are no clues in the logs. Damn if I know, basically.