From: Artur W
Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2016 4:19 PM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Re: object parenting in maya

Me working and trying.
Just thinking that doing it all in Houdini is overkill or is it?

Artur

  Try Houdini.

  On Wed, Sep 21, 2016 at 3:15 PM, Orlando Esponda <orlando.espo...@gmail.com>
wrote:

    I'm working in a project Max and Maya based (maya for rig and animation,
max for everything else). It's a pleasure having around some SI guys (including
me of course) who are solving "impossible" things in different areas.

    GATOR is still one of the most beloved/hated tools:  everyone loves it
because solves a lot of problems,  and at the same time everyone hates it
because they don't have it in their native application LOL

    When it comes to ICE they simply don't understand the "black magic" behind
it, even when our ICE and math knowledge is limited, simple things like
randomizing attributes, seem like a futuristic thing hehehe.

    Orlando