The moment it ‘clicks’ in your head about the Houdini way you don’t want to go
back. You may not feel 100% comfortable with its way of handling things, but at
this point you’d rather talk to SideFX about the issues than looking elsewhere.
And once you’ve experienced their customer support you’ll have your second
‘click’ :-)

Andy