So the question is... do I rebuild my check valve or do I replace my sensor with a delay sensor or both?

On 10/12/2016 9:16 AM, rongreenman . wrote:
You cannot get all the air out of a tree system unless you can purge every dead end. Still won't help if you have a check valve that isn't holding. With a good check valve you will eventually get the system side up to the highest surge the city system hits. After that the surges won't push past the check and so no paddle movement.