My guess is the flow switch is doing exactly what it is supposed to do.
Replacing it would give the same result as the working flow switch already
there.

The check valve would, if working, allow water at a higher pressure into the
sprinkler system leg only once and then it would check shut.   Then as the
domestic side of the system has routine pressure fluctuations, for example when
domestic is used for a hose or toilet flush, the sprinkler leg is isolated from
the variability of the domestic.   No flow, so then there's no alarm.