--- In biofuel@yahoogroups.com, Gregg Davidson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> Keith, may I ask a fool question? Is this a newsgroup that is
mainly about alternative fuels, or is it a political outlet for
folks that wouldn't be happy no matter what?

I just wanted to say that I enjoy the political discussion here.  I
have learned a great deal that I otherwise would never have known.

As for people that wouldn't be happy no matter what, I am glad that
I don't fall into that category.  I seem to be a fairly happy
person, even at times like the current in which my little world is
not tilted in my direction.  The others on this group seem to be
about the same, at least to me.  Reminds me of a quote I heard for
the first time yesterday.  I don't remember who said it, but is was
along the lines of "I find that happy people are constantly
evaluating themselves, while unhappy people are constantly
evaluating others."  Has always applied in my life, and I'm hoping
that remembering it helps keep me in the happy people lot.

Brian