On Thursday, June 10, 2004, 4:56 PM, you wrote:

PC>>  C:\Documents and Settings\your_logon_name\Local Settings\Temp\*

MB> Thanks, Paul. That's where they were.

no problem!

MB> 1) I found 88 separate bat.tmp listings. Every one of them contained 0
MB> bytes. The separate listing at the top of these, bat, contained 32 KB
MB> but could not be opened (Windows does not know what to use etc.). I
MB> very much fear that all attachments from the past year and a half are
MB> gone beyond retrieval.

you have your setup to save attachments to a separate folder? and the
folder is empty?

MB> 2) What I don't know is whether the attachments sent from the
MB> Macintosh machine caused this.

doubt it.

MB> 3) The good news is that almost everything important had already been
MB> copied to My Documents, My Pictures, Adobe Photo Deluxe 2, or Gimp.
MB> And a lot had been printed out in paper copies.

backups...backups...backups:) I use secondcopy to copy my BAT folders to
another folder, then I save those to CD's.

MB> 4) My opinion of TB! v. 2.11.02 is that it is just as wonderful as the
MB> TB! lists, and that's saying a lot!

yes it is!! now get the 2.11.03 !!

MB> 5) Thanks a million!! :42:

ahhhh, love those emoticons!

--
 Paul
Using The Bat! v2.11.03 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600