Thursday, June 10, 2004, 11:20:18 PM, Mary Bull wrote:

MB> I wasn't sure whether I should delete the .tmp files which were not
MB> The Bat! files, so I didn't.

I periodically empty my "temp" folder(s). "temp" folders are just that
for temporary use and anything left over from session to session are
oversights, poor programming, non-graceful program termination, crashes,
etc.  Now having said this, some dumb program/programmer will assume
files in a "temp" folder are perpetual and sacrosanct.  :-(

--
Regards,
 Plan9