Thursday, June 10, 2004, Mary Bull wrote:

> 88 bat.tmp files in my profile [...] \TEMP are each one empty. I checked
> the Properties on every one of them.

<snip>

> :h2g2: Maybe my attachment files are "Lost in Space"! No, different
> show. :)

But your old attachments still are working if you copy them to the
desktop?
It could very well be those empty .tmp files that are messing things
up for you. Try closing TB, then move the .tmp-files to another folder,
they normally are safe to delete but just in case...
It may happen that Windows says that some of the files are being used
and can't be moved, that's normal, just click OK.
Then open TB again and try opening one of your attachments.

--
Urban

Cymbals are round, metal CLANGS!