Friday, June 11, 2004, Mary Bull wrote:

> I did this. You have solved the problem! All the old attachments will
> open now, just like the four new ones do.

I'm so glad you got it to work.

> It took me some time, because I first moved the .tmp files to another
> folder, as you suggested, rather than deleting them. After I was able
> to open the attachments successfully, I then deleted the 88 bat.tmp
> files.

I don't know why, but this approach always make me think the old swedish
Minister of Finance Gunnar Sträng. He wore both braces and waist-belt,
not a man you'd catch easily with his pants down.

> It's not a familiar activity for me, and I had trouble controlling the
> mouse to highlight them in selected blocks rather than one at a time.

You know what they say, practice makes perfect.

> I don't have the words to say how much joy it brings me to have this
> problem solved. Thank you very much, Urban.

And thank you, Mary, for sharing your happiness.

--
Urban

There are 10 kinds of people - those who understand binary math, and
those who don't