On Fri 11 June 2004, 7:28:12 +1000, Mary Bull wrote:
PC>> you have your setup to save attachments to a separate folder? and the
PC>> folder is empty?
>
> No, until yesterday I had chosen "keep attachments with message body."
> Last night I changed it to "separate directory." (In
> Account/Properties/Files and Directories.)

Then the fact that you can't see them in a separate directory or folder
is not a problem. They should still all be in the original email message.

> That may be what let me get the 4 .jpgs without problems this morning.
> They are now in Program Files\The Bat!\MAIL\m.bull\ATTACH

Sounds about right.

> 88 bat.tmp files in my profile [...] \TEMP are each one empty. I checked
> the Properties on every one of them.

As in the previous email I sent, you can safely delete these unless they
have today's date, in which case they may be in use.

--
Robin Anson
Using The Bat! v2.11.02 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1