Tony, that sounds like advanced requirements for programming ("similar"
inheritance, wow!) that requires a concept, something like a data/structure
model and documentation – not exactly stuff that should be covered by
standard functionality or a beginner documentation ;–)

The more we know the more we can help, maybe starting with the concept.
Maybe you could create an input form from where you create the main tiddler
and the related constant tiddler (including the main tiddler’s name in the
path).

Cheers, Thomas

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/CALXLrTigEztPw8E7Wa47%2BF3Fweh9QmaVpM2KtbDPega-Vve4iw%40mail.gmail.com.