Hi Tony,

Just a thougt on your search for (pseudo?) CONSTANTs: The most simple way
would be to put the constant value in a tiddler of it’s own. If you wand to
hide your constants, use a prefix starting with $: e.g.
$:/constants/constant-name. This way, the value can be transcluded from
anywhere (not sure how this relates to your term of sub-tiddlers):

{{$:/constants/constant-name}}

Have you allready considered this?

(As Jeremy says: Everything is a tiddler.)

All the best!
Thomas

PS: For the documentation aspect I would recommend to use separate existing
threads like this one
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/tiddlywikidev/9hWr4q4Lryk/3R7VFeYRBgAJ>.

Psudo-Constants

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/4c4d56ae-7937-41f0-9ccf-9bca22be398b%40googlegroups.com.