Thanks Mark,

I am trying to use this now. I have duitfuly tagged it $:/tags/Macro saved
and reloaded

in Both the key tiddler and below placed
<<editnsave objecttabs>> used other field names and ways of referencing the
field name yet nothing apears.

I have looked around but can not see why this would not work, editnsave is
not apearing in dumpvariables as would be expected

Thanks so far.

Tony

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/eff2db1f-91d3-4d66-83ef-bb28dc64696e%40googlegroups.com.