It's such a simple macro, I couldn't imagine what could go wrong unless we
have different expectations for it's usage. Maybe you could post an example
or export the tiddler and post here?

Comments --

The field "objecttabs" needs to already exist in the same tiddler where you
are using <<editnsave>>.

You don't need to reload your browser when activating simple non-javascript
macros. You only need to reload for plugins and javascript-based macros.

Good luck,
Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/13841b49-9c7e-44d9-828b-8b496fc95273%40googlegroups.com.