The rma conversation was via phone, a few weeks ago. I don't have any records of it as I don't record conversations. The item was purchased via Invictus, a supplier here in Oregon and shipped from a warehouse in Nevada. I felt the revelation of my experience was relevant to the conversation topic of RMA requests. I didn't include the number of times I've had new to me products with old date codes that have also failed. I had a Rocket that died on me, but it's date code was a couple months older than a year. The unit had been deployed for only a month when it died. When I called for an RMA, ubnt denied the request. It's not worth the trouble, time and aggravation of dealing with ubnt over warranty issues and this was the point I was trying to convey.

Jan Van Kort

Manager: Oregon Online, LLC

PO Box 71, Coquille, OR 97423

Office: 541-435-0509, Cell: 541-404-7001