From: "CBB - Jay Fuller" <par...@cyberbroadband.net>
To: "Ubiquiti Users Group" <ubnt_users@wispa.org>
Sent: Wednesday, August 10, 2016 11:38:34 AM
Subject: Re: [Ubnt_users] kudos to ubnt - rma

I've had stuff on shelves here for 4+ years - i had to replace a rocket that
when i put it up (two weeks ago) it was still on 5.2.1

Not my fault the radio will be out of warranty if it gets zapped two weeks from
now....it was just a result of being a well prepared wisp.

Although I hate having stuff on the shelf that long - and frankly, I don't have
much on the shelf anymore.