Hi Mark,

If you are looking to support some usb generic devices then probably first you
have to select what those devices / silicons are and then write your own
generic wrapper using libusb libraries if they work with your selected
devices..,

for documentation of generic usb driver refer libusb details at

http://libusb.info

Hope this helps....

thanks,
Gurinder