You still haven't mentioned any specific use cases so it's hard to imagine
what you actually want this utility to do.

What would the utility do if I tell it to transfer data from a USB mouse to
a USB sound device?  What would the utility do if I tell it to transfer
data from a USB networking device to a USB keyboard?  Do you have some use
case that is less silly?

--David Grayson