Whenever we can get the spin of an atom to move: whenever we can get a spin
to lose OR gain energy, that energy can be transferred to an electron with
high efficiency.  There are a number of ways that atomic spin can be
excited: magnetocaloric where heat energy is transferred to the spin of an
atom embedded in a lattice through metal lattice phonons of that lattice or
quantum mechanical vibrations that are inherent in the heisenberg
uncertainty principle. The key is to amplify this naturally occurring spin
movements enough to move electrons strong enough to generate usable
voltages and currents. That amplification mechanism might be done by
setting up a coherence boundary condition that involves a change of state
between coherence and incoherence where a slight external magnetic
perturbation triggers this change of state.

Barium ferrite might be a magnetic current superconductor where magnetic
currents flow inside its lattice.

An example of this  magnetic current superconductor might be a magnet that
allows magnetic flux lines to pass through it or not based on an
external parameter: may be temperature or an external magnetic perturbation as
an example.

See (Barium ferrite is a magnetic insulator)

http://www.nature.com/nmat/journal/v16/n3/full/nmat4812.html

Current-induced switching in a magnetic insulator

The spin Hall effect in heavy metals converts charge current into pure spin
current, which can be injected into an adjacent ferromagnet to exert a
torque. This spin–orbit torque (SOT) has been widely used to manipulate the
magnetization in metallic ferromagnets. In the case of magnetic insulators
(MIs), although charge currents cannot flow, spin currents can propagate,
but current-induced control of the magnetization in a MI has so far
remained elusive. Here we demonstrate spin-current-induced switching of a
perpendicularly magnetized thulium iron garnet film driven by charge
current in a Pt overlayer. We estimate a relatively large spin-mixing
conductance and damping-like SOT through spin Hall magnetoresistance and
harmonic Hall measurements, respectively, indicating considerable spin
transparency at the Pt/MI interface. We show that spin currents injected
across this interface lead to deterministic magnetization reversal at low
current densities, paving the road towards ultralow-dissipation spintronic
devices based on MIs.