That is a possibility as well.  I still need to convince myself that hydrinos 
are possible before I can accept that reality.


The Q pulses generated by one LENR group behave somewhat similar to what we 
would be generating with our large mechanical kicks.  I am coming to the 
realization that heat is actually sound that is of a random nature instead of 
directed.  They both can be represented by kinetic energy and momentum of 
particles.  Add the fact that a shockwave is also of this nature and I suspect 
that some pieces of the puzzle might fall into place.  Heat equals random 
kinetic energy of particles.  Shockwaves and sound waves are directed forms.  
Hum.


I started looking into detonation waves and shaped charges to get some more 
ideas.


Dave



-----Original Message-----
From: mixent <[email protected]>
To: vortex-l <[email protected]>
Sent: Wed, Feb 27, 2013 3:12 pm
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Explaining Cold fusion -IV


In reply to  David Roberson's message of Tue, 26 Feb 2013 14:58:53 -0500 (EST):
Hi,
[snip]
>I was thinking about the penetration dept of alphas and I am pleased that you 
looked into that.  Perhaps it is time to do further checking into whether or 
not 
they are associated with the hot spots.
>
>
>Robin, do you have time to make a quick calculation of the density of the 
nuclear reactions taking place within one of the craters?  You could start with 
your 10,000 reactions and compare that to the volume and thus number of atoms 
of 
Pd to see how common the active sites are as compared to the general metal 
matrix.  We might be able to take this number and effectively see how much 
energy would be available per atom for a trigger if spread evenly, although you 
may have already performed this calculation with the melting figure.  I am 
attempting to see if the trigger would be too weak unless it comes in a small 
package which would tend to support the alpha or proton type of particle.
>
>
>The cone shape does strongly suggest that a particle type of ignition is 
occurring which propagates along the main momentum direction.   I find it 
interesting that there also appears to be a coordination among the trigger and 
the responding sites so that the effect proceeds in a well defined direction 
again somewhat like a laser.

...it may not necessarily be nuclear. A Hydrino amplification reaction would
produce about 6 times more energy than it consumes, with each reaction yielding
from 100's to 1000's of eV. Such a reaction would tend to propagate in a line,
due to conservation of momentum.

Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk

http://rvanspaa.freehostia.com/project.html


 

Reply via email to