On 07.07.2015 01:14, Asaf Bartov wrote:
On Mon, Jul 6, 2015 at 4:08 PM, Richard Symonds <
richard.symo...@wikimedia.org.uk> wrote:

Are there any Cebuano or Waray community members on the list to offer an
opinion?

2. separate the "top 10" issue that was the original trigger for this
renewed discussion, and suggest a constructive direction in which that
anxiety could be fruitfully addressed, quite apart from whether and which
communities decide to employ Lsjbot to populate their wikis.

I hope that's clearer now.

    A.

I don't have any objection in this point as I have no objection in other languages that have increased a lot their number of articles running bots.

At the opposite I am asking to look forward and to implement something that can be helpful for any linguistic projects (and surely also for Cebuan and Waray where it seems that few members have in charge the big workload to keep the pages updated).

Regards

--
Ilario Valdelli
Wikimedia CH