*It's a reasonable ask to have the file there *Correct, its reasonable to
ask. Forcing it down peoples throats and cluttering 830+ repos with the
same file is not. Why not have it in the primary mediawiki directory and
note that it covers all sub-projects? Threatening users and telling users
that disagrees with your position about a file requirement not in the CoC
is flat out intimidation. Instead of saying *Maybe this should be brought
up for discussion *users are now defending and threatening users who
questioned them. Just leaves a sour taste in my mouth. Feel free to
continue to personally attack those who you disagree with, instead of the
subject mater. Whatever