Coming from a Christian background my understanding of Zen as far as
I have learned is that it is by its very nature possible to
combine/rationalise it with other religions. There are authorised
Zen masters active in the Christian church for example. Only the
most exclusivist traditions of the Abrahamic faiths forbid this as a
path, and I have not found any Bhuddist tradition, especially not
Zen that advises against it. On the contrary, my understanding is
that the Mahayana tradition in particular discourages abandoning
other faiths unless the devotee has fully explored them. The Dalai
Lama has said as much.

The Bhuddist Dharma in general does not as a first priority attempt
to explain the nature and mechanism of Divine Will. It is instead
primarily a remedy for suffering. Since the relief of suffering is
also an aspiration of all three Abrahamic faiths, there is scope for
incorporating the techniques of Zen into the spirituality of these
faiths.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/zAINmC/Vp3LAA/i1hLAA/S27xlB/TM