Hello Bill,

You described that chanting should be sounds with no meaning or chants from
other languages that we don't understand.

But if the chants are in foreign languages, then the people who speak those
languages UNDERSTAND what the chants mean.

I personally think that knowing what a chant means ADDS to it's value rather
then taking away.