Jue Miao,

Of course direct experience not words is real Zen. That in fact is what my papers all say though apparently you haven't read them. On this group however we have to use words to communicate. The question then becomes which words are more effective in eliciting or pointing at direct experience? That of course will be different for different people and different circumstances. By understanding what pure consciousness really is and what keeps us from directly experiencing it we can move beyond words to the direct experience itself.

Edgar