Hi Jue Miao,

Yes, everything needed is present at every moment (though your terminology 'within us' is incorrect since it implies a self). The only question is how best to realize that. Your emails are your approach to that as mine are mine. Intellectual understanding is useful primarily as it helps to recognize and avoid modes of thought which interfere with realization, but as you say intellectual understanding in itself is not realization, it is merely the finger, not the moon.

Best,
Edgar