Hello JM,

I am not sure if my practice is correct, but I will imagine concepts to get
in the state of mind to meditate.

We live near the ocean and we will often go to the beach to meditate.  One
day I imagined the water was invisible and I could see all the life in the
ocean from the small to the large life there.  It seemed so dramatic to
imagine all that life.  It made me feel small by comparison but it also made
me feel part of the universe.

I was then able to meditate without having to block the usual monkey mind of
daily events.

I hope this is the correct practice.

JODY in Florida