"roloro1557" <> No, it wasn't a near-death experience, I had that when
I was in a car accident. It might have been a near death experience if
*I* was struck by lightning.>

If you thought your child was in danger, there is plenty of
documentation of what that does to your own psychological state. I do
not have time to google that right now as I have to go to work.

I have my own story about my most profound Satori, and if we were all
honest, perhaps we all have some unusual experiences that we
personally consider to be Satori.

I applaud you for taking your heart out and sharing honestly.

I wonder if anyone else is willing to share what they think are their
most unusual Satori experiences, or perhaps just those that
were "outside of the zen temple."