From: roloro1557 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [Zen] Re: What's after Satori
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, 1 October, 2008, 1:24 PM

Hi Anthony,

Yes, my Satori was 'out of the blue' along with the lightning. Maybe I
am lucky. I don't know about my previous lives.

Please do tell me about lady who spent 12 years in a cave, I would
like to hear the story.

Margie (roloro1557)

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] ps.com, Anthony Wu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Margie,
>
> Are you saying your satori was also 'out of the blue'?? You must be
very lucky, or you worked hard in your previous lives. Another lady
spent 12 years in a cave in the mountains, still not awakened. Do you
want to know who she is? Or you may already know.

> Regards,
> Anthony

      New Email addresses available on Yahoo!
Hurry before someone else does!