Hi Anthony,

Alas she is only going to the west coast and I am stuck in the
midwest. Thank you for the story and recommendations. I will look into
Tibetan Buddhism.

Margie (roloro1557)

--- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, Anthony Wu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Margie,
>
> She is Tenzin Palmo, born Diane Perry in the UK. Her present name
implies Tibetan Buddhism. The Tibetan route of enlightenment has the
same goal as zen, but the way is very different. In other words, they
are a color TV, and we are black and white. If I were you, it would be
fun to see how these different approaches meet. Especially when she is
coming your way in Oct/Nov, to the USA! If you are interested to find
out the itinerary, please visit www.tenzinpalmo.com.