Hi Margie,

Yes, but we have to be careful in understanding that. It's not like there is the body sitting isolated in the middle of the physical world and consciousness is outside the body out in the physical world.

The proper understanding is that both the physical world and the body that appears to be located within it are both constructs of consciousness. So consciousness pervades the entire physical world including the physical body in a sense. And this is true for the physical world and body of each observer which is different, though each can appear as an actor in the world of the others.

This means that consciousness and the physical world are identical and inseparable, just different perspectives on the same thing.

Edgar