From: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com [mailto:zen_fo...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
Anthony Wu
Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2009 2:04 PM
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [Zen] Re: The Reason For God

Bill,

I understand your 'zen logic' in view of a lack of a proper word. In my case:
-  If I run into a killer, I will run away, scared to death.
-  If I am starving, I will suffer a lot, complaining about bad karma.

Understanding your action cannot be my template, I am still curious what your
reaction is in that position 'at this moment when you are writing'. Don't worry
about the next moment when you may react differently. I will be disappointed if
you say you cannot answer because you only have 'just this' at the present.