From: [] On Behalf Of
Anthony Wu
Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2009 6:02 PM
Subject: RE: [Zen] Re: The Reason For God

I fully agree with all you say, but on condition that we live in paradise on
earth, like in the USA, or your part of Thailand, where you are not faced with
killing, war and other kinds of suffering. When you meet a murderer, and are
being killed, can you just 'be killed'? Then you qualify for a samurai. When
you starve with no money to buy food, can you just starve? What if the murderer
is killing your friend? Do you help him, or just stand by and see him killed?