From: <>
Subject: RE: [Zen] Re: The Reason For God
Date: Thursday, 15 January, 2009, 10:15 AM

It seems to me you're really obsessed with this killing thing.

My advice to you is to quit thinking about 'what you should do' if you
encounter a killer. That's like worrying about 'what kind of soap you should
use' when washing your bowls. Just sit, clear you mind, allow you Buddha Nature
to function freely and you won't be so obsessed with wondering about what you
would do in any specific situation. When the situation comes up you will act in
accordance with your Buddha Nature, just as you do when you are washing your

Asking me what I would do in any specific situation is useless. What I would do
or not do should not be a template for you. You must discover you Buddha Nature
and then you won't have to think about how you would act. In fact 'you' don't
act. There is no 'you'. There is Just THIS!