Jue Miao Jing Ming -In our school, karma is just a label for
any "energy that causes"  Good or bad are just human interpretations
of the result after the fact. It is not a believe system or a reward
system.  Just simple cause and effect in Chi terms.

I can relate to that, because accountability is important to me and I
think it is the key to having a philosophy that is not totally
subjective bullshit.

Unfortunately, you are in California, and I am here. I mean here (I
moved).