> Dave,

> I have one question:  Why do you consider Quakerism a LIBERAL form of
> Christianity?  I would think it would be classed as a very CONSERVATIVE
> form.
>

> .Bill!

I think it depends on the type of Quaker, but the meeting I went to was
"unprogrammed" - an hour of merely sitting in silence followed by a brief
comment. There was no hierarchy.
As well, Quakers are pacifists and they work to stop conflict and help the
poor. many Quakers don't even consider themselves Christians. That's what I
meant by liberal.