Thanks DP.  I would have much prefer having yourself personal experience with
that disorder.  But I understand.  Thank you for the link.  Mayka

--- On Sun, 15/8/10, DP <dave.dplat...@gmail.com> wrote:

From: DP <dave.dplat...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Zen] Namaste- first message
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, 15 August, 2010, 14:46

> What is Obsessive Compulsive Disorder?.  What's that about?.

I could try to explain it myself, but these do it better...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obsessive_compulsive_disorder

My particular kind of OCD is closest to Scrupulosity.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obsessive_compulsive_disorder

Is being Christian an impediment to me being on here? I am not a
"biblle-thumper" type if that makes a difference.