I can do that as well :)

I vary between two very different OCD symptoms... one is a fear of
contamination, that something in my environment will kill me. The other is a
fear of doing something wrong (sexual, violent, etc) that will offend people
and cause people to leave me.

Interspersed with those is a general feeling of doing things in the "wrong"
order - checking to see if the door is locked, etc. In general, a distrust of
my perception of reality.