> What is Obsessive Compulsive Disorder?.  What's that about?.

I could try to explain it myself, but these do it better...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obsessive_compulsive_disorder

My particular kind of OCD is closest to Scrupulosity.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obsessive_compulsive_disorder

Is being Christian an impediment to me being on here? I am not a
"biblle-thumper" type if that makes a difference.