From: "billsm...@hhs1963.org" <billsm...@hhs1963.org>
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wed, 20 October, 2010 10:40:50
Subject: RE: [Zen] Questions, questions, question

Mike,

I understand what you are saying below, and even support your sentiments,
but I worry that an emphasis on understanding just how meditation affects
your body might take someone in the wrong direction, or at least down a
useless side road in which they could get entirely lost.

As you know I already believe zen is the ‘art of living’, and have long
since jettisoned the ‘religious mumbo-jumbo’, including Buddhism. I don't
want to replace that with 'scientific mumbo-jumbo'. To me there is not any
difference.

…Bill!