LOL, Anthony.
Perhaps if you could put quotation marks on "foreign devil" and explain
what it means.
Thank you.
Be Enlightened In This Life - We ALL Can
http://chanjmjm.blogspot.com
http://www.heartchan.org
On 10/22/2010 2:39 PM, Anthony Wu wrote:
ED,
I watched your acupuncture movie only for 2 seconds, and I knew what
it meaned. I have not seen scientific papers prove the existing or
functioning of chi on a direct basis. But you must agree that it is
proved to exist by the following:
- Acupuncture works and cures, and it is based on chi.
- Some qigong masters can transfer chi from his body to yours to
serve certain purposes. I personally experienced that when I had a
pain in my leg. JM's shool had a foreign devil feeling the chi flow
from his heart chan master to him.
Anthony
--- On *Fri, 22/10/10, ED /<[email protected]>/* wrote:
From: ED <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: [Zen] Questions, questions, question
To: [email protected]
Date: Friday, 22 October, 2010, 11:50 AM
Example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3F3ovb2kZ9Q ?
But have any rigorous, scientific studies, published in
peer-reviewed journals, demontrated chi at a physical level?
--ED
--- In [email protected], Anthony Wu <wu...@...> wrote:
>
> there is no doubt that chi exists on a physical level.
> Anthony