Thank you, Ed,

If anyone practices Qi-Gong, Feng-shui, Tai-ji, acupuncture, chan meditation....., these Chinese practices all cultivate chi for different purposes.

So are karma, enlightenment, etc., chi based phenomena. In short, every form, visible or invisible, in the world is manifested by chi (energy).

When we connect to this universal chi and in sync with its wisdom, we are then one with the ONE.

Not hard, just have to practice it.

:-)

http://chanjmjm.blogspot.com
http://www.heartchan.org