Hi Anthony,

Thank you for your support of ancient Chinese wisdom, or shall I say Chinese "common sense"?

Agreement or disagreement are in the domain of form, for the satisfaction of our ego only. It does not matter whether anyone agrees or disagrees.

What important for all of us is to experience it. To be enlightened now. To liberate more people. Just do it.

Now, here is another statement you made, which I like to explain, if I may, "Tiandi Zhi Chi" or Global Chi, can be experienced as well. We do that all the time in our classes. It is more than an "idea"...

Do you want to give it a try?

My Teacher always emphasizes, "don't just take my word for it. Practice and experience yourself."

:-)

http://chanjmjm.blogspot.com
http://www.heartchan.org