From: Jue Miao Jing Ming - 覺妙精明 <chan.j...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Zen] Questions, questions, question
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, 21 October, 2010, 2:00 PM

    Hi Anthony,

    Thank you for your support.  Actually Dr. Shin Lin, Vice Principal
    of UCI has already prove the existence of chi, its energy points and
    chi channels.

    JM

http://chanjmjm.blogspot.com
http://www.heartchan.org

    On 10/20/2010 3:02 PM, Anthony Wu wrote:

                      Mike,

                      I am coming to the defence of JMJM. 'Chi' is
                        not spirit. It is very much physical, though the
                        mechanism has yet to be discovered by science.

                      Anthony

                        --- On Wed, 20/10/10, mike brown
<uerusub...@yahoo.co.uk>