From: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com [mailto:zen_fo...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
mike brown
Sent: Thursday, October 21, 2010 7:21 PM
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Zen] Questions, questions, question

Bill!,

The thing for me though, is that Zen is (or can be) too cloaked in arcane and
esoteric language placing it on the borders of religious/spiritual thinking -
something it definitely is *not*. A basic scientific understanding of the
process of meditation and what physiologically happens to the brain as a result
of zazen grounds a person much more than faith will do.

Mike

  _____