None, really he conversation reminded me of some interesting experiences I have
recently had that seem at least tangentially related to seeing the nature of
thoughts. I like listservs more for he sharing of anecdotes that I have already
bored my real friends with rather than arguing or telling people what to do.

Always, take my words insofar as they are useful to you, ignore what is
senseless, and please forgive any offense.

Thanks,
Chris Austin-Lane
Sent from a cell phone