From: ED <seacrofter...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Zen] Questions, questions, question
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, 22 October, 2010, 17:23

> ED:
>
> I give you that and you may be right and it was an arrogant remark.
Mayka, the Zen forum is privileged to have a person with the belief and
confidence in self that you possess.

> Sorry offense was not intended.
I know. You are merely telling it like you think it, see it, feel it,
experience it.

...Please forgive me if I choose to be silence. Best Mayka
Nothing to forgive. You are a free agent to be silent or to speak out. However,
your expressing your views furnishes the Zen Forum with 'grist for the
mill' for the refinement of our understanding of zen.
Kind regards, ED